These are the general information forms that you will need to complete and sign before being treated.
2. Telehealth Appointments Only: Telehealth Consent Form
- Fill out the telehealth consent form prior to your appointment. You can print it off, sign it, make a copy (i.e., take a phone photo or make a scan), and email it back to us. Or, if you prefer (and know how), you can digitally sign it and email it to us. Please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions to learn to sign PDF and Word Documents digitally:
4. 65 and Older Only: Elder Abuse Scale
5. Next, select the appropriate additional forms that best suit your condition and situation. You must fill out the main document and also the corresponding *Foto document (e.g., if you are seeing us for a knee issue, click and fill out the main knee document as well as the *Foto knee document):
*Foto – Lumbar
*Foto – General Orthopedic